<body>
Stuff Zone
........



Quick Shift





Visitors



Credits

Designer: x x x
Image: x x
Hosts: x x x
Style: x
Font: x



SEATTLE DUDE
Just another dude, makin his way through the world


Rev it up and let the posts roll


Tuesday, February 10, 2009
10:32 AM

Yo.

well then, me seated at my glorious wizara plain white desk while being stared down by some 2 year old got me thinking...

it wasn't necessarily productive thinking, that has its time and place. and most certainly it wasnt at this white desk. not right now anyway.


nay, it was infact quite nonsensical thinking, things like why do i have to chase after patients who are enjoying themselves chasing desert rats (jarabee3) at their camps.
I'm sure its improving their general morale, as well as painting a smile on their faces.

other things happen to cross my mind, in the department my office is like a RSS hub or something, every 2 minutes some one shows up says a rather useless thing like "i'm loose in the avenues", or "I hate my life", or "what am i doing here"... etc etc. oh and add "ali let's promote tourism in kuwait" what do i look like? a bloody stripper?

well it does alleviate the monotomy.... but man is it cumbersome.

oh vell ciao!

Labels:



11 skid marks