<body>
Stuff Zone
........



Quick Shift





Visitors



Credits

Designer: x x x
Image: x x
Hosts: x x x
Style: x
Font: x



SEATTLE DUDE
Just another dude, makin his way through the world


Rev it up and let the posts roll


Monday, March 16, 2009
7:38 AM

Monsieur, Madame ... Bonjour




Ok, dont get any ideas, I'm not at all frenchy but i gotta admit they got some good stuff in their name, like... fries, toast... and kissing i suppose. if your into that sort of thing.

anyways:

Recently i've been wondering, a lot, about bahrain. Why is it that I got so relaxed when I got there?
it seemed more laid back, more open, more inviting, more fun. Foreign people, lots of business.
F1, malls....

but, is that it? did I just size up the whole place in a day? i must be missing more stuff.

anyways, why is it that I don't get the same feel from around here?


hmmmh... i don't know whats goin on here, but I guess I should stay away from dubai lol :P


12 skid marks