<body>
Stuff Zone
........



Quick Shift





Visitors



Credits

Designer: x x x
Image: x x
Hosts: x x x
Style: x
Font: x



SEATTLE DUDE
Just another dude, makin his way through the world


Rev it up and let the posts roll


Sunday, March 22, 2009
8:35 AM

Buenos Dias my lovelies.



Don't you just hate waking up at 6 a.m. on a sunday? I know I do.
Still can't get used to it, but its a necessary evil I suppose.

Do I want to be stuck here forever? nope. I got till march next year then this dude is outta here,
Where? I dunno probably U.S. somewhere or Canada.

Well thats in the long run.


On the short term goal:

Hmmm well I'd love to continue my karate training, except the style that I do
isnt around in Kuwait, its mostly shotokan or kyukushin. and I dont dig either.

Man do I miss that stuff :(

Now I'm here at the office figuering out salfat flan ow 3elan, providing therapy for peeps.

Ok i love my job, but i'm not ready to douse the flames
..... not yet!


10 skid marks