<body>
Stuff Zone
........



Quick Shift





Visitors



Credits

Designer: x x x
Image: x x
Hosts: x x x
Style: x
Font: x



SEATTLE DUDE
Just another dude, makin his way through the world


Rev it up and let the posts roll


Wednesday, April 15, 2009
9:15 AM

wa7ed katib 3ala sayarta:








دواس الظلمة

.....

Am I missing something here?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
a bad english translation of SHADOW STEP ... OOoooOOoOoOh
or what is it?! why do people write idiotic stuff on their cars anyway?

ayam senat el hadama, or ya3ny ayam elly awal ma balasht bil internet like '95 or '94 (yes I'm ancient). habbow el shibeeba eb hal sowalef, elly katib el nick name mal el IRC welly katib sowalef methil "do you love me?" ya3ny it goes without saying it was extremely lame.

Every once in a while, I see fan-type stickers, ya3ny some kind of soccer club
or diving or the like. yeah thats fine.

bas mo walla a7e6 3ala sayarty DEMEEERA uuuuuuuuuuuh!

thats just stupid.


I think I will join Spillsters crusade against idiot drivers. to make Kuwait a happy place again.


:P



7 skid marks