<body>
Stuff Zone
........



Quick Shift





Visitors



Credits

Designer: x x x
Image: x x
Hosts: x x x
Style: x
Font: x



SEATTLE DUDE
Just another dude, makin his way through the world


Rev it up and let the posts roll


Tuesday, April 14, 2009
8:19 AM

What up dudes?

Your favorite dude has a bunch of things on his mind!!


#1
Digi cam

I miss taking quick snaps of crazy stuff that come my way and posting about it. i used to
get em on my old phone. but that phone was rubbish and is replaced soo.... need a cam!
something light and quick just for snappin away

#2
Workin out

Been doin a good deal of that lately, now that my home gym dilly is installed in the basement, its buffin up away. Next month ill get a punchin bag, abs bench thing (i dunno the name), and possibly leg and hand weights

#3
Japanese universities

What the hell is their system?! none of the universities websites I've visited have admissions requirements. only that u gotta apply and submit your info and hope. ow 7est 7oosat el denya 3ala ma 6ala3t email address agdar adeza 7aghom.. la ow legeeta mokan 7a6eena bil ghala6 e`6aher ... jeez man its almost like they dont want students or something

#4
Idiot drivers

I hate you. I hate your guts. I swear if they re-examine all drivers without any WAS6AT involved more than 50% would have their liscense revoked. I personally know some dude
at work who examined what.... 5 times? ow ma3a6oo ella bil was6a, and he drives like a lunatic
(go figure).

#5
Marriage

Man, just this week weld 3ami and my youngest uncle emlachow. alla etamem 3aleehom inshalla!

#6
Welcome back

Big Pearls!


4 skid marks