<body>
Stuff Zone
........



Quick Shift





Visitors



Credits

Designer: x x x
Image: x x
Hosts: x x x
Style: x
Font: x



SEATTLE DUDE
Just another dude, makin his way through the world


Rev it up and let the posts roll


Sunday, April 26, 2009
8:58 AM

Yo,
Whats up fellers?

Yeah i've been yet again off the grid.

Too much has been going on, and either I don't have time to scratch my head, or maly 5olg nafsy :/


let's see. so i've seen the fancy pants digi-cams, yes appealing, very appealing.
so, should I? that's the question. I know it will definitely reinvigorate my blogging organs.
but should I really be pouring energy that way?
Why wouldn't I?

Well I've been stitching up a ragtag studying schedule for the GRE.
bleh, couldn't they just take my word for it? :P

alrighty. thats about what i wanna say for now, even though that theres a slew of trivial crap that i wanna rant about. oh well :P

lates boys and gals


0 skid marks