<body>
Stuff Zone
........



Quick Shift





Visitors



Credits

Designer: x x x
Image: x x
Hosts: x x x
Style: x
Font: x



SEATTLE DUDE
Just another dude, makin his way through the world


Rev it up and let the posts roll


Monday, April 13, 2009
9:26 AM

Hey dudes/ettes

Haven't posted in a bit ( as usual ), been all over the place recently.

Anyways, I'll admit to being the criminal in ruining someone's diet by using cupcakes from dessert.
I guess I'm kinda adamant about the body type I prefer :P

Again with the whole weight ordeal.

Recently i've been going on a campaign with myself to reduce weight and body sculpting.

So what I'm doing basically consists of thinking about eating Healthy whenever possible, but not really going on a strict diet or anything.
In addition to my situp and pushup routene everymorning and night, I do body weights and a whole lotta stretching.

So that's on that front.





And on another,

A kid at work showed up for his session, at some point I said jokingly that I would give him a shot.

The kid looked at me, then said

my dad has a gun.


wtf?! ya3ny this kid is like 5 and he's threatening me with a gun lol.
I laughed really loud when I heard that, the father noticed and asked whats going on,
when I told him what happened he told the child:

Ya3ny ebtethba7 el doktoor?

and thats all he said.
mo egool 3eeb ow shay...

nothing.






sigh.
what the hell is going on?!


9 skid marks